Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Activity In Physical Education Classes




Physical education is one of the best parts of school. That and lunch time. If school was all about sitting on your butt listening to your teacher blabber, that's be friggin hell. Thats why I think we should try to introduce a new activity in physical education classes and I will talk about Lacrosse. This sport can give many advantages on students and I will explain how.

Lacrosse improve strenght and cardio. That sports keep you on good shape. If you are fat...let's try this for better shape! ;)

Secondly, this sport is a blend of hockey, football and basket-ball. You can hit some players and you need accuracy. All you need to practise this sport is a stick a helm and a something to protect your body. If you are a people who losed your head when you play, don't play this sport becose you need to keep your head in good mind.

At the end, this sport will be the primary sport of the school( for the boy) because its don't cost many $ and it make teenagers more strenght. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment